Welcome back to quick El Tri headlines…it’s been a while, so let’s get right to it!
- Mexico’s victory over the USA drew in more TV viewers than even the MLB playoff games.
- Chicharito scored two goals in Bayer’s 4-4 draw with Roma. He was also added to the Champions League team of the week!
- Layún continues to find his spot with Porto, as he added another assist in their 2-0 win over Tel-Aviv. Also, Tecatito played 54 minutes, and Herrera played 6 minutes.
- Mexico’s U17 group currently is with 4 points after two matches. They play a difficult third match against Germany on Saturday, October 24.
- Mexico cruised in Olympic qualification, as they went undefeated and took the CONCACAF title against Honduras with a 2-0 win.
- With Mexico’s 3-2 win over the USA, and 2-0 over Honduras in Olympic qualification, Mexico swept every regional category for titles (U17, U20, U22, Senior).
- Mexico’s senior team (excluding Copa América and Non-FIFA rosters) has not lost a game in 2015.
- Our 2015 Schedule is up-to-date!
Chicharito vs Roma
Layún’s assist for Porto
Mexico’s CONCACAF Pre-Olympic title win