- Mexico will play in their traditional uniform: green top, white bottoms, and red socks.
- Miguel Herrera kept with his tradition of announcing the starting XI the day before the game. Ochoa , Marquez, Maza, Moreno, Aguilar, Layun, Vazquez, Herrera, Guardado, Peralta, and Gio will be the ones to represent Mexico at the start tomorrow against Cameroon.
- ‘Chicharito’ doesn’t want to just be seen as a supersub and benchwarmer.
- Ochoa talks about the long wait to become El Tri’s starting goalkeeper.
- Brazil won the opening match against Croatia 3-1.
- Volker Finke considers Cameroon on the same level as Mexico.
- Niko Kovac considered the penalty handed to Brazil as unjust, but says that his team can get to the next round.