- The roster calls will be released this week for the friendly against Denmark.
- The U-17 claimed second place in the Copa UC in Chile. The tournament was a preparation for the upcoming U-17 World cup qualifiers.
- The U-20 continues racking up great results. They recently beat Puebla (U-20) 4-0.
- Two friendlies for Mexico are about to be confirmed. One will be against Peru (San Francisco) in April, and of course Germany in May (TBD), as speculated.
- Mexico remains 15 in the FIFA ranks. Yet, El Tri stands at 7 in both the ELO and Soccer power index (ESPN).
- Not Mexico related, but Latin American rivals Argentina and Brazil have been eliminated from the U-20 World cup, during qualifiers. Colombia is looking to be the strongest side from South America. Is there a power-shift at hand? Feel free to share your opinion!